Casey wearing clothes from The Limited!
Kylie in clothes from The Limited!
Check out all of these awesome clothes on TheLimited.com
Ever wanted to know how to get loose, flowing, beautiful curls? Stephanie Zucker gives us the steps for how to create that gorgeous look with only a flat iron!
1. Prep hair with serum to protect from heat damage.
2. Clip up the upper two-thirds of your hair.
3. Put 1-2 inch chunks of hair between the iron and twist your wrist so the hair wraps around the side of the iron.
4. Pull the iron down the shaft of your hair.
5. Flip bangs/face-framing layers out by twisting the iron away from your face.
6. Repeat with the upper sections of hair and set with hairspray.
Our illustrious and perhaps not-so-fashion forward bro bloggers give their opinions on the spring fashions they’re most excited to see on girls!
We rounded up the picks from various fashion bloggers to find out what is hot for this spring!
Written by Rebekah Williams
The Her Campus staff is loving this amazing foundation right now! It lets your skin breathe and makes it look fantastic!
One of NU’s biggest events of the year, Dance Marathon, is right around the corner. Prepare for it, or any major endeavor (long nights in the library, crazy whirlwind adventures? ) with these beauty essentials
Our Campus Cutie this week enjoys playing rugby and joking around with friends. Check out Andy
This week’s campus celebrity started a new student group, Students for a Sensible Drug Policy. She’s working hard to educate students about drug policies and the pros and cons of legalization. (Interview by Rebekah Williams)